Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Piece of Heaven

I love this time of the year. The leaves are changing, the weather is crisp, but not too cold...I just wanted to share some photos of my piece of Heaven...

This is my driveway. I enter the woods and there is no one, no neighbors, just wildlife...fresh air and silence...



And this is the pathway that we use when we go hiking:



And this is what I see when I'm sitting on my back porch...


Now the leaves haven't changed all the way and it was cloudy today, but I still love my Piece of Heaven...Hugs...

6 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Well, this is a little weird, Brenda because your road looks a lot like my road! LOVE IT! Great pictures!

Cate Gardner said...

Err, WOW! My driveway is a very short strip of tarmac and my view is houses and a railway line.

Bish Denham said...

Love you driveway! We live on your basic main road, BUT, our wonderful neighbors have 75 acres of undeveloped land that we have permission to explore daily. We are blessed indeed, as are you.

Kelly Polark said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful place! Thanks for opening up your neighborhood to us!

Brenda said...

rena... :)

catherine...you are always welcome to share my driveway anytime...grin...

bish...I love exploring these woods...I never see the same thing twice...grin...

kelly...Glad you like the pics...

sruble said...

Looks just like where we went apple picking - lovely! Thanks for sharing :)