Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bigfoot Action Figure!!! He's going to love it!

A few more days, we will be eating turkey, remembering all the things we are thankful for and waiting for the next day to go shopping!!!

I have done my "Black Friday" shopping at home in my pj's for the last few years and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I always do a sneak peak of things before hand, so I can have a good idea of what sites I want to shop on...So I was doing a little bit of that today and I came across the first gift of the season...a Bigfoot Action Figure!



I should explain...Hubs believes there is a Bigfoot somewhere out there in the world...he watches every documentary about this creature...he has Bigfoot sites saved on his computer...he has books on the subject and now he will have his very own action figure...


I have never been so thrilled about an action figure before...not even when I was a little girl and got my very own Lee Majors...the Million Dollar Bionic Man...I loved that doll...he use to throw my sisters Barbies across the room...yes, I had kinda an evil Bionic Man...grin...okay back to the subject at hand...Bigfoot...

I know a Bigfoot action figure might seem a little childish, but when you get a chance to bring back a little childhood into a grown man's life...why not do it...

So what strange and/or unusual gift(s) have you purchased for your significant other?

6 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Uh, here in the Pacific Northwest you have to believe in Sasquatch, Big Foot and the Yeti. We have the woodlands for him to exist without being seen.

I love those documentaries too ;-)

Kelly Polark said...

Hee! My hubby calls me Sasquatch sometimes, because I'm tall with big feet. What a romantic! :0)
My best friend made fun of me because once I gave my hubby some throw pillows and towels for Christmas. Very manly...but they did say Chicago Bears on them, and he did love them!

Rena Jones said...

Cool! I had a Stretch Armstrong doll. I hope your husband likes his Bigfoot. About the only one we ever see has 4 great big wheels and makes a lot of noise.

I haven't gotten anything strange or unusual for him yet this year, but one time I bought him one of those "half dogs". It was just the end side of a dog and meant to look like he was digging in a hole. We had just gotten rid of our beagles and Rick was a little whiny over that, so I thought it would be a nice addition to the yard for him. ;)

Bish Denham said...

A perfect gift!

I guess the most unusal thing I ever perchased for my hubby was the engine for our '57 Chevy. He found it, he wanted it bad...I bought it. He loves it!

Brenda said...

kim...He's in the woods here all the time, so if we lived in the Pacific Northwest, I would never see him! grin...

kelly...I have found that most men will take any gift as long as it has a football, baseball or basketball team logo on it! grin...

rena...I bet they were adorable! Did it help his whiny mood?

bish...I guess these gifts aren't strange if it is something they like and want...grin...The important thing is that they are happy..grin...

Rena Jones said...

LOL -- not really. More like a sick, twisted, demented reality that we had to give the dogs up. But I got some laughs out of it. :)