Have you ever thought about the type of conversation character's from different books might have? What do you think Sleeping Beauty would say to the Cat in the Hat ? Or what might Dick and Jane talk about with Harry Potter?
Do you think they would learn something from each other or be scared of each other? Would they become best friends or not even try?
So the story starter for this week, is for you to introduce your characters to other characters...these can be other characters you are writing about, or characters from some of your favorite books...
Have them start with just one conversation to see if they can find something they might have in common...maybe Sleeping Beauty always wanted a hat like the Cat in the Hat wears...or Harry Potter loves the simple life that Dick and Jane have...One conversation might just give you a whole new outlook on your character...
Hugs...
8 comments:
Great idea!
This is such a fun idea! I bet kids would get into this one too! :0)
Another goodie, Brenda. I don't know how you come up with so many great idea's!
Christy
I have a really great mental picture of Beauty wearing the Hat. Hah!
OOOOOH! You made a HUGE jump in your NaNo word count! Great job!
Fun idea to use at a workshop.
And "Keep it UP" that word count is climbing - like crazzzzyyyy!
Cute idea, Brenda! There are a lot of humorous situations that could come out of this story starter!
I used to do this all the time with my PBs, which is why my PBs always ended up being combined or morphing together into a different story.
I'll have to try it with other people's stories now. Mwahahaha :)
Thanks all...I hope the story starters help out when you need them...Hugs...
Post a Comment