Monday, January 19, 2009

The Kreativ Blogger Award

Rena has nominated me for the "Kreativ Blogger Award". Since 2009 came in I feel like I have been neglecting my poor blog, so maybe this award will get me back in the swing of things...

For the "Kreativ Blogger Award" I am to list 7 things I love. Wow! I love soooo many things, how do I pick just 7????

I could put chocolate on the list, but I'm sure I put chocolate on every list (in some form or the other)...you would think it was a major part of my life. That I couldn't live without my chocolate...WAIT!!! I can't! grin...Koda is looking at me like I'm nuts so I must be drooling again, so it is time to switch gears and get back to my "Kreativ Blogger Award"...

Like Rena, I wasn't sure what to pick. How to decide, and after much thought I decided to pick my 7 favorite people that I love...(now I don't want you to think that I think of these people as things...I don't, but they are what I love)...


  1. I love my Hubs. When Hubs met me I was quite a character and he was very quiet. Over the years we have blended together well and now we are both quiet characters (okay so maybe I'm not as quiet as Hubs, but I'm getting there...grin).

  2. I love my Son. He is the joy of my life. He has a great sense of humor, he gets along with everyone and I am told often what a good kid he is.

  3. I'm putting Koda on this list even though he isn't actually a person - but don't tell him I said that - because I do think of him as my furbaby. Koda is my little spoiled furry shadow who loves me no matter what...

  4. I love my parents. Who put up with a lot from me when I was growing up and they still love me anyway...

  5. I love my sister. She is like my best friend. She knows my worse and best side and yet she still talks to me.

  6. I love my In-laws. They took me and Son into their homes and lives and have always treated us as though we had always been a part of the family.

  7. And last but not least...I love my blogging friends. They have given me many laughs, beautiful pictures, and have taught me much. They have shared their history and helped me remember my childhood. I am a better person for knowing each of them and their blogs...

Now I have to share the love and nominate 7 of these wonderful bloggers for this Kreativ Blogger Award. This is always the hardest part for me...because I never want to leave anyone out...but here goes:


Nora, Jacqui, Tabatha, Kelly, Christina, Kate, Linda


Hugs...


11 comments:

Nora MacFarlane said...

Thanks, Brenda!

Rena Jones said...

I love your list, Brenda. And I'm glad to see the 7 people you nominated too. I wanted to include some of them too, but could only pick 7. And I think your blog is very "kreativ" with the variety of things you post. Where would I be without HAZEL???

BTW -- on my blog today, I put up an author interview and there's a prize giveaway to everyone who leaves a comment with a valid email. I hope you can come check it out, if you haven't already. :)

Kelly Polark said...

What a heartwarming list, Brenda!
Thanks for the Kreativ nod!!

Christina Farley said...

What a list. I love the idea of picking 7 people that you love.

And thanks for the nomination! That was so sweet of you. Now, I guess I'll have to think of 7 things....

Brenda said...

Nora, Kelly, & Christina...You're Welcome...I can't wait to read your lists...

Rena...I wish I could list everyone! There are sooo many Kreativ blogs out there...

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Thanks Brenda. I am so far behind on the blogs I need to do, but I promise to get to this within the week. Seems to me that someone tagged me for something else before Christmas, too. Shoot. I need to go back and figure that out.

I really need to get my butt in gear and get back to regular blogging. Sheesh.

sruble said...

Excellent list Brenda! Sending some chocolate your way :)

Kimbra Kasch said...

We love U 2!

I have you on my list for tomorrow - yikes. I should have read Rena's post better. I saw my name and was in a hurry to pick people I thought were creative. I guess Rena and I think alike.

Kate said...

Thanks, Brenda!

Bish Denham said...

Congratulations Benda...I nominated you too, so now you know you are doubly appreciated!

Jacqui said...

Thanks, Brenda! I love that you listed people. Hmm, 7 things I love...