Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. ~Lou Holtz
Love it - I'll be an M&M on my post 2morrow. And it's funny 'cause we chose the same accessory - only mine is filled with a strong cup of hot coffee.:) Great minds think a like - I'm just saying ... ;-)
So cute! My daughter made one of herself, it was hot pink with turquoise strappy heels and a silver belt. She's much more of a girly girl than me!
it was a lot of fun to do, but boy did I waste a lot of time playing with it...grin...
Oh, how cute! I'm loving it seeing everyone as an M&M. Somehow we need to figure out a way to save them, put them all together and make one big group shot. :)
Love the m&m thing. I will have to go try it! tonyawww.ouralphabetsoup.com
Oh I played around with this too. Addicting. Yours came out way better than mine.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it - I'll be an M&M on my post 2morrow. And it's funny 'cause we chose the same accessory - only mine is filled with a strong cup of hot coffee.
:) Great minds think a like - I'm just saying ... ;-)
So cute! My daughter made one of herself, it was hot pink with turquoise strappy heels and a silver belt. She's much more of a girly girl than me!
it was a lot of fun to do, but boy did I waste a lot of time playing with it...grin...
Oh, how cute! I'm loving it seeing everyone as an M&M. Somehow we need to figure out a way to save them, put them all together and make one big group shot. :)
Love the m&m thing. I will have to go try it!
tonya
www.ouralphabetsoup.com
Oh I played around with this too. Addicting. Yours came out way better than mine.
Post a Comment