I decided to try him out with the names, so I had him make some of Hazel's best meals and I called him by name during the cooking and the only name that seem to suit him was:
George Hamilton Beach
Winner: Kelly
Congratulations Kelly!!
Winner: Kelly
Congratulations Kelly!!
Please email me at bzirkle1999 at yahoo dot com with your address and George and I will get your crockpot cookbook in the mail...
Thanks everyone for encouraging me...Hubs thanks you also...grin...
Thanks everyone for encouraging me...Hubs thanks you also...grin...
7 comments:
YAY! I thought George was perfect for him. Congrats Kelly!
Awwww! I feel honored to have helped name your crockpot! I am looking forward to George's recipes! Thanks so much, Brenda!
Congrats Kelly! Wonderful name. I am sure "he" feel so much better now!
Congrats! Kelly. Great name - so clever.
Congrats Kelly! Only three more days to see what George has to offer! Can he handle the pressure???
Way to go Kelly! Enjoy GHB's crockpot cookbook.
Yay Kelly! Enjoy your prize.
Brenda, hope you and GHB enjoy many wonderful meals together :)
Post a Comment