Saturday, March 14, 2009

What you are going to get!

"He" wanted everyone to know how much "He" appreciates all the entries to give him a name..."He" really wants to get to work, but I won't let him until "He" has a name because I want to know what to call him if he messes up...grin...

So, as a Thank You, "He" would like to present: Favorite Brand Name - Simple 1-2-3 Slow Cooker Cookbook


This cookbook has 140 3-step crockpot recipes...You heard me...only 3 steps and you have dinner, dessert and more!







Recipes for Appetizers - Beef - Pork & Lamb...











Poultry & Fish - Chilis & Soups








And it wouldn't be a complete cookbook without Vegetables & Sides and of course DESSERTS!



6 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

He made a nice choice! :)

Kimbra Kasch said...

Love the desserts section - my favorite!

Christina Farley said...

Poor guy. Still nameless. About about some famous chef name? I haven't a clue for chef's names though. Or wasn't there a chef on Muppets?

Great cookbook by the way. Jealous!

Bish Denham said...

I think His selection of cookbook is a good indication of His cooking abilities. It sounds really great. May He discover His name soon.

Carrie Harris said...

Mmmmm. Whatever his name is, he sure gives good swag. Am I the only person in the world who finds reading cookbooks to be incredibly soothing?

Adrienne said...

The cookbook looks fantastic.
So what's his debut dish going to be?