- Are you an Eco-Friendly Eater? Quiz
- What's the Footprint of your Food? Quiz
- How Green is Your Garden? Quiz
- How Green is Your Wardrobe? Quiz
- Know the History of Earth Day? Quiz
***I also want to thank everyone for their support on this horrible, horrible 'thing' that is trying to go into my neighborhood...The latest is: The town next to mine voted to against them coming in...my town voted to get more information...argh!!! We have another meeting tomorrow night with the neighbors and others who are against it...right now we are looking at having over 300 people there...none of us are giving up, but it would be nice if the people that we voted into office would listen to us...sigh...
5 comments:
I used my new crockpot cookbook last night, had coq au vin! Thanks!
Took the first quiz so far....there is a LOT to know about going green. I keep learning!
I love those quizzes - so much I'm going to post one on Friday. Too fun!
Thanks.
I was sort of all over the place on these quizes. Got 80% on #1. But I disagreed with the answer to the question about does the microwave save more energy than my stove? I said no, it doesn't save more energy. The answer said I was wrong. Well, I'm not sure about that because I have a gas stove which uses almost no energy (electrical) at all, when I know the microwave uses lots.
I did worst on the clothing quiz...30%. But that's because I mosly buy at thrift and resale shops and donate anything I haven't worn in a year to any one of a number of thrift stores. So except for underwear and swimsuits I hardly ever buy anything new. As for shoes...don't get me started. I hate shoes and have a terrible time finding shoes that fit so I mostly wear flip-flops and those cloth MaryJanes from China.
It isn't easy being green--I scored only 40% on my quiz! I hang my head in shame! (And I used to be such a good student.)
I knew I could count on you to have a FAB "go green" post for Earth day!
Go Brenda!
:0)
Post a Comment