I admit it, I've had a crush on Charlie Brown for many, many years. I just love those ears and his little bit of curly hair...sigh...and don't tell anyone, but I'm a little jealous of that "Little Red-haired Girl" that he loves so much...
I watch every Charlie Brown special that comes on t.v. and tonight is no different...A Charlie Brown Valentine is on...This special takes me back to when I was in school and we gave Valentines to everyone.
How fun those days were. Homemade Valentines, Homemade Valentine Day boxes to hold all the Valentines you got...Picking out just the right card for the little boy I liked...sigh...those were the days...
Poor Charlie Brown...He never gets the kind of Love he deserves...
Be my Valentine, Charlie Brown! I will not ignore you like that little red-haired girl does. I will not treat you bad like Lucy does. I will not bully you like Peppermint Patty does.
I will always love you for your boyish charm and I will never try to change you...Hugs and Kisses, Charlie Brown...One day you will give up on that little red-haired girl and notice me...I can only hope...
4 comments:
Oh, Charlie Brown! He does have some great TV specials!
Sweet Charlie Brown. While we grow older he will eternally remain a boy.
I love watching those kind of shows that bring you back to those more innocent days. I am really surprised that the valentines that are sold are STILL innocent...the way the world moves so fast now. Thanks for letting us walk down memory lane with you!
I loved watching Charlie Brown, but I'm in Lucy's camp. Schroeder is my favorite!
Post a Comment