Hello Everyone...I just wanted to touch base a little on how the bioidentical hormones are working...it's been so long since I posted, so I don't remember if I told you that I was low in iron and vitamin D..
Well she put me on iron pills and vitamin D pills and a multivitamin along with the hormone cream and I feel wonderful!!!
The cream helps me sleep through the night, so I am getting a good-night's sleep, which has helped me not be so cranky with everyone...
I feel like I have more energy, which is why I haven't posted in awhile...I have been spending more time outside in my flower garden and getting things ready for my vegetable container garden...
My head feels clear and not foggy and I'm smiling more...which Hubs says has been the biggest plus for him...grin...
I don't have near the cramping during 'certain times of the month' and I don't seem to have the aches and pains that I thought were coming on because of my age...
I feel younger and I feel like I'm not sinking anymore. I don't have that panic feeling like I had before...
So life is starting to get back on track and I'm enjoying my new found feeling of youth...I'm going to try to get back to posting recipes on Hazel's Crock Pot Kitchen and on here more often...right now it seems like by the time I get inside, it's time for a shower and bed...I love having energy again...
If anyone would like to learn a little more about Bioidentical Hormones here's the book that my Doctor told me to read: Hormone Hell, Hormone Well
Hugs to everyone!
6 comments:
That's great, Brenda! I'm so happy they're working out for you. I'd like to look into that book too.
Like they say getting old is not for whimps but it sure beats the alternative.
Glad you're feeling better :)
That's wonderful, Brenda!! So glad you are feeling yourself again!
Glad to see you back, Brenda. Hope you stay feeling fit for a very long time to come!
Glad you're feeling better! I could use a little extra energy myself.
Oh Brenda! I'm so sorry you were sick but I'm glad you've found something to help. What a relief that must be. I hope it only continues to work! Take care.
Post a Comment